You can start a Fashioner session with a blank canvas or you can bring one or more patterns in from the Fashioner catalog. If you choose to use existing patterns, you have full editing capabilities on those patterns.
Opening the Fashioner
- To begin, select Catalog off the Fashioner menu bar at the top of the page.
- Selecting a pattern opens the garment information page. If you want a blank canvas, select #38 Blank Canvas as your pattern.
- You must choose a Measurement Set to continue. The unit of the chosen Measurement Set will set the unit in the Fashioner program.
- Select Add to Fashioner Basket.
- The system will show you all the Variables available for the pattern(s). Leave the defaults or change any you wish.
- If you want to add more patterns from the catalog, select Add More Patterns.
- When you are done adding patterns, select the Fashioner button.
- The Fashioner will open with all patterns drafted or just a blank canvas, if that is what you chose.
Now you can use all the tools available on the Fashioner menu. The Fashioner manual explains each of these in detail.