Patternmaker Pro Other Patterns are patterns for items other than garments. These can be home decorating items, bags, purses, totes and sewing tools.
- To begin, select Other Patterns off the Patternmaker Pro menu bar at the top of the page. This will open the a catalog of patterns.
- Selecting an item opens the information page.
- The first item you choose requires that you choose a Measurement Set.
- Add the item to the Basket.
- If there are other items that will work with what you have in the basket, the catalog will display them. You may add more patterns.
- When there are no more compatible patterns, the basket will open automatically for output. You can also stop selecting patterns at any time and select Draft & Output in basket list shown at the upper left of the catalog page.
- The system will show you all the Variables available for these items. Leave the defaults or change any you wish. Click the Output button to proceed.
- This will provide you a list of all the patterns. You can download them individually as PDF and/or PNG.
Once you've created patterns, your choices are saved to your account. You can reopen that selection with the same variables and measurement set from the My Garments tab of your account.