A Patternmaker Pro Garment is a set of patterns intended to be sewn into one garment. You can sewn these in the real world by downloading a PDF and printing it, or you can download a PNG for virtual sewing in Marvelous Designer.
A garment may be one selection from the catalog, like a complete bodice sloper with sleeves, or it may be a series of choices. The catalog will walk you through all the available options at each step of your selection.
For a full explanation of each of these steps, review the Patternmaker Pro Garments chapter.
- To begin, select Garments off the Patternmaker Pro menu bar at the top of the page. This will open the garment catalog.
- Selecting an item opens the garment information page.
- The first item for a garment requires that you choose a Measurement Set.
- Add the item to the Basket.
- If there are other items that will work with what you have in the basket, the catalog will display them. You may add more patterns.
- When there are no more compatible patterns, the basket will open automatically for output. You can also stop selecting patterns at any time and select Draft & Output in basket list shown at the upper left of the catalog page.
- The system will show you all the Variables available for these garments. Leave the defaults or change any you wish. Click the Output button to proceed.
- This will provide you a list of all the patterns in this garment. You can download them individually as PDF and/or PNG.
Once you've created a garment, your choices are saved to your account. You can reopen that garment with the same variables and measurement set from the My Garments tab of your account.