A Patternmaker Pro Garment is a set of patterns intended to be sewn into one garment. You can sewn these in the real world by downloading a PDF and printing it, or you can download a PNG for virtual sewing in Marvelous Designer.
For a full explanation of each of these steps, review the Patternmaker Pro Garments chapter.
- To begin, select Garments off the main menu bar at the top of the page. This will open the garment catalog.
- Choose a garment by clicking the "I" icon. This opens the garment information page.
- To output the patterns, you need to Choose a Measurement Set.
- The system will show you all the Variables available for these garments. Leave the defaults or change any you wish. Click the Output button to proceed.
- This will provide you a list of all the patterns in this garment. You can download them individually as PDF and/or PNG.
Once you've created a garment, your choices are saved to your account. You can reopen that garment with the same variables and measurement set from the My Garments tab of your account.